2014.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

This year was full of triumphs and defeats. It's been a crazy beautiful year. I've been through hell and back, and I've overcome some of the biggest challenges I've ever faced. Heartbreak. Hurt. Love. Joy. I've held on to my friends and family. I finally had the courage to create a blog. I was baptized. I graduated High School. Each and every struggle I've overcame and I've come out a stronger person because of it. I'm excited to see what 2015 has in store for me.

One of my best blog posts. + one of my favorites thus far. 

This blog has been the best part of 2014. I was finally brave enough to put myself out there and finally do. My entire life I've stuck on the sidelines and only watched other people be great and do great things. And I finally had to courage to take that first step to finally do something great. 


I graduated and decided on not going to college right away. I've enjoyed my time off from school and I'm excited about what the next couple months have in store for me still being off of school. 

There were so many awesome things about 2014 that I can't name them all, but one of the best parts of 2014 was growing closer to my best friend, Char. I met her almost two years ago and she's been my best friend ever since. (I'm hoping to do a post on her soon about what makes her so AWESOME!) 


 I've made a list of goals for myself for 2015,

+   Blog more and become a better blogger

+   Become healthier and stronger

+   Become a better daughter, sister, friend

+   Love more

+   Grow even stronger in my faith

+   Find more things that I'm passionate about

+   Travel more

+   Enjoy every single moment



I'm excited for what the year has to offer. I'm excited for Springhill, I'm excited for the friends I'll make, I'm excited about the possibility of finding love, I'm excited to see what direction my blog goes in, I'm excited to fully live this beautiful life I've been given.

Thank you to everyone who has shown and given me love, support and advice this year. Having surgery earlier this year was a big testimony as to who stood by me and who truly cared. Thank you to my parents for giving me nothing but kind words as I started this blog. Thank you to my best friend, Charlotte for showing me that there's such a thing as having a best friend when I used to believe there wasn't. Thank you to my sister for believing in me and everything I do. You guys have shown me endless love and support this year and I thank you so much for that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)