Penguins + Sequins

Sunday, January 4, 2015

The weather has been super crummy lately - snow, slush, rain, and ice all combined. Oh Michigan. So I thought I'd try out my new tripod and stay inside for the afternoon. This outfit was what I wore to a holiday party and I loved it. It's simple, comfortable, and just plain cute! Also, if anyone is an expert at some good indoor photos, shoot me an email! I'd love to hear some tips on how to create better photos indoors! I was quite thankful to have a small little space in my bedroom to take these pictures. Right next to my "Follow That Dream" picture. I just adore it, and it's quite fitting, don't you think? That's going to be my 2015 motto. Follow that dream.









And, a huge thank you to everyone giving me advice, tips, and messages. Your kind words make my heart full and I love each of you. Thank you, thank you!

Shirt: ASOS 
Skirt: DEB Shops (Plus sold out!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)