Some Tidbits

Thursday, January 8, 2015


I'm an open book, always have been, always will be. I enjoy telling my stories and I enjoy hearing about other people's stories. So I thought I'd share some little things about myself to keep the open book thing rolling. 

+ I love my job. I work with amazing, incredible, beautiful two year olds. They are my best friends. 
+ I'm a shopaholic. No surprise there.
+ I hate winter. Me and the cold do not go well together. Yuck.
+ I've never had a boyfriend. Not in all my eighteen years. But I want one. Hint hint. 
+ I've lived in the same city my entire life. I love it a lot. 
+ I've dreamed of being a writer since I was in Middle School and moving to New York.
+ I worked in retail for a year. It taught me a lot about the fashion industry and also made me hate socializing with strangers. 
+ I'm a leader for a group of 7th grade girls at my church. I adore every single one of them. 
+ My favorite book is Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates. 
+ I have an obsession with candles. 'Nuff said. 
+ I've been to Gatlinburg, Tennessee three times. 
+ I've never been to Disney World. (Please be good to me 2015, I want to go!)
+ My favorite show is New Girl
+ I've broken both of my arms - not at the same time. 
+ I've been through one major surgery and it was the scariest time in my life. 
+ I love Jesus. 

Those are fun! Everyone should try it at some point in your life. You get to learn a little bit more about yourself. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)