Flowers + Bubble Necklaces [My Closet]

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hello friends!
I haven't done an outfit post in so long. I've been decently busy with a lot of stuff! But I finally got around to taking some photos this afternoon and I forgot how much I missed it. I missed putting together outfits and wearing jewelry and doing my hair - everything!

I bought this dress two or so weeks ago, when I opened it out of the package, I was completely shocked. It was almost two or three times too big. I loved the dress and didn't want to go through the hassle of returning it (It's an online shop so theres no stores - anywhere). So, what's a girl to do? Talk to her mother. If I kept it I obviously couldn't wear it in public being that huge. She suggested a belt. Now, let me say this I'm not a big fan of belts, they scare me and I feel five times bigger, but I decided to try it. Mother is always right. I love, love, love it!

I also have some exciting news coming up about the future of my blog! All good things, all good things.







Dress: ASOS Curve
Watch: ASOS Curve
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Belt: Thrifted
Earrings: Kohls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)