A Whole Lot Of Jesus

Friday, December 12, 2014

If you don't know already I'm a big Jesus fan, well more like follower. So when I found this shirt on Etsy I fell in love. Unfortunately when I ordered the size I wanted they were out. After emailing the seller, he told me that they had it in a size down. Now, let me tell you something. If they're out of the size that you want, just wait until it's in stock again. But me being my super impatient self ordered it in a size down anyways. It's not like it's crazy tight or anything, but it's more snug that anything else. I'm still completely in love with the wording, the message and the feel of the shirt. But one size up would have helped. If you plan on ordering it, don't go a size down stick with the size you are. Also these shirts don't fit like mens shirts they just look like them. But besides that I love, love, love this shirt. Absolutely obsessed. You can buy it here.








Sweater: DEB Shops
T-Shirt: MichaelWTees
Leggings: Walmart
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Kohls


1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah!
    Love the shirt, and I think it fits great!
    Thanks :)
    Brad (Michael W Tees)

    ReplyDelete

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)