Dress To Impress

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas is creeping up right around the corner which is exciting but also scary, because I've only gotten one thing for one person! Yikes. I need to stay clear of every clothing shop and set my focus on Christmas shopping. Speaking of Christmas shopping, I went out last week to Michaels, but ended up finding myself at Cato's a couple shops down. I've never been in there before until then, it's mostly for older women with super professional jobs, but I skimmed the clearance racks and found this gem of a dress/belt combo and cute little owl watch. I was super proud of myself for spending under $20 on two items. Especially when the original price of the watch was $20 (I got it for $5 - practically a steal!). Next time let's hope that I actually go into Michaels for what I need for gifts instead of just shopping for myself.

I've been wanting a pair of bootie heels for quite a long time but never found a pair in my size (I'm a 13 in boots. Ugh.) until I was looking online the other day and found them for under $30! Score! Until I tried them on. These shoes are a killer. Let's not even talk about how much pain I'm still in. I'm trying to make heels a thing in my life, but so far I'm not a fan. No matter how amazingly cute these are. I'll still wear them though. They're definitely sit down shoes.

God bless elastic belts and flowy dress. Honestly a plus size girls dream.









Dress/Belt: Cato (Similar)
Leggings: Walmart
Socks: Payless
Booties: Payless (Similar)
Watch: Cato

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)