Black & White

Sunday, December 7, 2014

There's one thing that I know for sure: I do not miss the snow. We have really, really weird weather here in Michigan. Like really weird. Two weeks ago schools were closed because of the snow, and now there's not one pile of snow left on the ground. Score! Snow is absolutely beautiful, but I have a small car. Small car + snow = Hannah stuck in a ditch. Pass. So for now I'm soaking up the fallen leaves from the bare trees and cornstalks that remind me that it's still technically fall even if it is December. 

I just may also have a shopping addiction considering the fact that it's all I think about anymore. Help. Happy Sunday!









Aztec Print Sweater: DEB Shops Still available in some stores!
Striped Top: DEB Shops (Similar)
Bubble Necklace: Charming Charlie
Leggings: Walmart
Boots: Payless



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)