Christmas Day at the Beach

Thursday, December 25, 2014

I cannot remember the last time we've had a green Christmas. It was really weird. Like I knew it was Christmas, but it didn't really feel like Christmas because there was no snow. So we spent the morning in our pajamas, opening gifts (I got a tripod for my camera! YES!), napping and relaxing. We didn't particularly want to stay home the entire day, so I, of course, suggested we visit the beach for the late afternoon. No one objected - which was a surprise.







We also spent our time away from home exploring downtown Holland + downtown Zeeland. Both have absolutely beautiful decorations for the holiday season. I've promised myself that at one point in my life I will live in Holland. It's full of young life and love and stories of the beautiful lives that the city holds. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)