Turning Over A New Leaf

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Well, the fall season is pretty much over. It makes me sad, but excited at the same time. Fall is my absolute favorite, but Christmas is getting closer and closer. I love the holidays and everything about them. I love sipping hot chocolate around the Christmas tree while talking about the day our family has had. It's the best.

September was quite a month - from quitting my job to finding another one that I love so much more to turning 18 to not having time to take pictures anymore. It was such an awesome month and turning 18 was a big step. It was scary and exciting. I had my interview for SpringHill and I was anxiously waiting to hear back. I was sick of retail and quit. I turned 18 and was finally able to work at a childcare center.

This month has been full of ups and downs - from my car being vandalized to being established at my new job to getting a flat tire to finally being dedicated to this blog. It's been a crazy beautiful month. God has been by my side throughout all of it - He even put on my heart that I needed to be baptized (Which happens to be TOMORROW PEOPLE! GAH!). I'm excited about this relationship that I'm growing with Him. It's exciting. I'm diving right in.

10 things I'm excited about for November:

1. Listening to Christmas music more + feeling like I'm not betraying Halloween doing so.
2. Thanksgiving. Duh.
3. Finally being able to go Black Friday shopping + not working.
4. Being baptized!
5. Turkey. Turkey. Turkey.
6. The first major snowfall (Except driving in it! ICK!)
7. Putting up the Christmas tree.
8. More New Girl episodes!
9. Finally being able to layer my clothes! YES!
10. Spending more time with my friends + family.

This months inspiration:

Song:

Quote:








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)