Thanksgiving Festivities.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

I truly loved the holidays. There's nothing I don't like about them. There's something about gathering around the dinner table catching up and just talking about everything. I spent most of the night unplugged. Which made the time even more special. No one was on their phones, everyone was just very present and it was beautiful and crazy cool. Very holiday-like.




We spent this Thanksgiving at my Grams house. If there's one thing you need to know about her, it's that she sets absolutely beautiful tables. I'm always so excited to see what she has in store for us at the table.





She also has all of her Christmas decorations done. Six Christmas trees. Six. She's a crazy lady. But I love her house during the Christmas season, it's full of lights and love and feathers.



I also took out some time for a outfit post. (Which will be posted soon!)


 Grams had these small little signs that said "Give Thanks" on them that were stuffed in our napkins, which was super crafty and totally up my ally and made me love the whole thing even more.


We also learned a lot about my Grams' boyfriend. He grew up in the south and went to college at Michigan State and went on to become a super successful boxer. His stories are honestly the best thing.




 The whole gang. 


Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)