Sweaters and Denim

Sunday, October 19, 2014

All I can say is that I'm definitely enjoying getting every Saturday off. It's new and exciting and I love it more than anything. I love being able to spend time with my family and enjoy my life without being stuck in a mall for 8 hours every weekend (Plus Sundays!) So sometimes I throw my iPhone in my sister's hands and make her take a picture of what I'm wearing. I'm still getting the hang of taking a picture of my clothes, but I'm enjoying this part too. I've never put myself out there as much as I have in these past couple weeks and it's exiting and new and crazy.







Sweater: Plato's Closet
Shirt: Walmart
Leggings: Walmart
Necklace: DEB Shops
Shoes: Payless
Purse: Payless



1 comment:

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)