Mannequin Night

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Real live mannequins. That was the theme of my Friday night. Every year a city near me puts on a cool event. People from all over come together and pose as mannequin's in store windows. It's such a cool event, to watch these people staying as still as can be.

But let me tell you, taking pictures of them with the glare from the sun shooting at the store windows was a killer for my camera. So as always, only a few turned out the way I wanted them to. But it's definitely a cool event and something I absolutely love attending.

This year it was definitely a lot busier than years past. The amount of people that showed up was insane. Which also put a damper in my photos. But, what can you do? I just enjoyed being with my family and being in one of my favorite cities.















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)